Monday, October 14, 2013

Mani Monday: Black & Gold Tutorial


It's Mani Monday (a very late one)! I'm going to show you a quick Chevron Tip Nail Tutorial that was featured in the mark.'s Magalog 11. I, however, did the tips a little different than the one in the brochure. 


Step 1: I primed my nails with the Nail Experts Gel Strength Base Coat by Avon (this stuff is AMAZING). Just apply one coat, it does dry fairly quickly, too.

Step 2: I then applied two separate coats of mark Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquer in Gleam Scene (gold shade) to my nails. The gold tends to dry quicker so it can leave streaks if you try to take your time, so work quickly.

Step 3: Finally, I took mark. Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquer in Tuxedo (black shade) at an angle, brushed from the outside to the middle, and did the same to the opposite site to where they met at a point.

The colors from the mark. Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquers last up to 10 days and you can get 10 manicures out of each mini bottle! You can purchase these at my AVON website (SHOP HERE) for $7. There's also two other duo sets available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment