Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome

Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to my life, beauty & fashion. I had a previous blog dedicated to beauty & fashion but it got accidentally deleted with my old account. I figured a new start was best because my life in general is full of new starts (stay tuned to find out more). I'm a mark. representative/Mentor Assistant for the Houston, TX area & a Paparazzi Independent Star Consultant. I'm also a student at the University of Texas - Permian Basin in Odessa, TX studying Criminal Justice.

What is mark.?
mark., division of Avon, became an affordable, on-trend, straight off the runway beauty & fashion product line. The brand was directed toward the younger generation, when launched in Fall 2003, but has become a target to women of all ages. Ashlee Greene, our Brand Amabassador, joined mark. in early 2011 and has been featured in several magalogs throught the year.
mark. also has a line called, m.powerment. m.powerment by mark. is dedicated to breaking the cycle of dating abuse and partner violence. All funds raised are awarded as grants to programs and organizations that are making strides in breaking this cycle. It's a great cause to support and I stand by it 100%!

What is Paparazzi?
Paparazzi is the latestest jewelery & accessories for $5. That's right, $5! There's even a line called, Starlet Shimmer, for younger girls with $1 rings, earrings, & bracelets!

I hope you follow along with my adventure through life, beauty & fashion.

<3
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment