Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cosmopolitan Magazine mark. Promotion

The other day, I took some down time from studying to read the latest September issue of Cosmopolitan magazine on my iPad. I noticed they had a QR Code that could be scanned to receive daily discount codes and the prior days had been one from mark. cosmetics. I immediately scanned the code, received an e-mail with the daily discount and prior giveaway discounts within minutes. The discount given by mark. cosmetics was 20% off your entire order, valid one-time use by September 30th, I was more than excited to use this discount code. I placed an order on Monday evening and saved almost $100 on my order! I wanted to share this code with all you beauty & fashion lovers out there because it's a deal not to pass up. Also, get started on all your holiday shopping, too.

Shop:
http://laurengarcia.mymarkstore.com (Don't forget to register!)

Use code COSMO20 at checkout.
(Valid US Only)

*SPECIALS BY ME*
* Purchase the ENTIRE Lemon Sugar Collection & receive a FREE Limited Edition Lemon Sugar candle
* Purchase ANYTHING from the Jasmine Petal & Plum Berry collection, receive a FREE Hand it Over Hand Cream in the corresponding scent.

(FREEBIES will be shipped out separately, as they are purchased and sent by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment