Monday, December 17, 2012

Influenster: College VoxBox 2012

 
Right before Thanksgiving, I received my first ever Influenster VoxBox. I received the College VoxBox 2012 that included Broadway Nails imPress nails in Space Cadet, Energy Sheets in Mint, Necco Wafer candy in Tropical, NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Pencil in Showtime Black, and Pentel Ener-Gel X pen. I was going to make a post the day I received the products but I wanted to really test out the products first. So, we're closing into a month since I've had the items and here's what I think.

College VoxBox 2012:

Broadway Nails imPress nails in Space Cadet: I absolutely LOVE these nails! They lasted a full week and I'm sure they could have lasted longer had I not caught snags while fixing jewelry. Towards the end of the week they did start to chip at the ends but I work working on a lot of projects. I will be posting a separate blog post for the nails. STAY TUNED!

Energy Sheets in Mint: I tried these at work mid-shift and the smell alone could wake someone up. The mint smell was overpowering, although it worked as a  2-n-1: energy strip and breath freshener.

Necco Wafer in Tropical: I used to eat these as a kid growing up, so being able to try new flavors was pretty amazing. The flavors were coconut, passion fruit, strawberry, lime, and mango. I wasn't very fond of the passion fruit flavor but the others were pretty good. I even shared with my mom. :)

NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Pencil in Showtime Black: The pencil was very smooth and I like the glittery effect. This would be great for the holidays, such as, New Year's! Let's get the party started!

Pentel Ener-Gel X pen: I used this the first two day I had the product and it has mysteriously disappeared since. I do have to say that I loved the smooth writing of the pen. I am very picky when it comes to the use of writing utensils.

Disclaimer:
The above products were received complimentary for testing purposes only from Influenster. I was not paid to test the products and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment