Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sephora Mini Haul: Too Faced Sweet Indulgences Palette & Lorac Sweet Temptations Lip Gloss Collection

Last Thursday, I was so excited to receive my Sephora order. I had received an e-mail from Sephora for a $15 gift card code that could be used online or in-store of a $50 purchase or more. At first, I was upset because it would expire before I got my next paycheck but then it dawned on me. I'm a mark. representative and we have a rewards program where we are given 5 rewards points for every $100 sale. I knew that I had some points saved up and because they are discontinuing the rewards program I figured I better use them. I went to the gift card section, found a $50 Sephora Gift Card, then had it sent to my e-mail. I totally SCORED on a great deal! So, I purchased the Too Faced Sweet Indulgences Palette and Lorac Sweet Temptations Lip Gloss Collection (pictured below). 


   
Lorac Sweet Temptations Lip Gloss Collection
$25, Sephora.com

(Top ) Candy Apple, Butterscotch, Creme Brulee, Cotton Candy, 
(Bottom) Frosted Gumdrop, Sugar Plum

While I started to swatch my hands, I could smell the lip gloss flavor as I took each wand out of the tube. It was absolutely, YUMMY! The brush is a like a regular lip gloss brush (not a doe foot applicator). The only downfall to the lip glosses was they had a sticky feeling to them. I can look past that small flaw because they are beautiful colors with amazing scents. I was going to post the link to the Sephora website but the item is no longer available to I'd go to your local Sephora (maybe Ulta) store to see if they have any in-stock. 

    
Too Faced Sweet Indulgences Palette
$52, Sephora.com (click the link to order)

Eye shadows:
(Top) In the Buff, Peach Fuzz, Marshmallow, Lovey Dovey
(Bottom) Copper Peony, Teddy Bear, Gum Drop, Malted Milk Ball

Eye shadows:
(Top) Satin Sheets, Nice Stems, Nice Ash, Cherry Cola
(Bottom) Honeymoon, Pastille, Cop a Teal, Black Sugar


Bonzer/Blush:
(Left-Right) Exclusive Bronzer, Sun Bunny Light Bronzer
La Vie en Rose Blush, Papa Don't Peach Blush
Candlelight Glow Highlighter



Get the Look Cards



Shadow Insurance & Exclusive Brush 


This collection has excellent pigmentation and would be great for someone even starting out using makeup. This collection has all the features to get a complete look, too. I plan on doing the "Get the Look" cards and featuring a post of the looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment