Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fundraiser for West, TX



 

Last week was a tough week across America including areas from Boston to Texas.  There were dozens of lives lost and hundreds severly injured. In honor of the Texas disaster, I have opened up a fundraiser through my mark. e-boutique for those to shop. I will be dontating 100% of my commission from sales to the West, TX relief fund to help those in need. As a token of my appreciation for helping in this cause, I will be sending a Thank You gift.
 
Here's the fundraiser information:
Shop, http://laurengarcia.mymarkstore.com/ , enter code MPFWTX0413 at checkout.
It's very important that the code is entered at checkout due to other possible events being coordinated.
 
Please feel free to share this posting with other who'd be willing to help the cause. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in Boston, MA and West, TX area.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment