Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's time for CHANGE...

I have some MAJOR changes coming to my blog. Over the next few weeks, you will be seeing some changes, such as, layout modifications and new background/banner. As we make modifications to the blog, I will still be posting new topics. We are also looking into making a transition from Blogger to WordPress (not sure at this time).  But... I am also bringing some major changes to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and all my other social media accounts, too. I will be one busy bee over the next couple of weeks but I know it will be worth the change. I hope those who follow my blog will continue to support me through this change. If you have any requests, comment below. I'd be happy to consider all topics. Have a great weekend! Happy Father's Day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment