Saturday, June 22, 2013

Introducing Beauty Box by Target



It's been over a month since I had signed up for Target's Beauty Box. I had actually forgotten about the box until I was going through my e-mails, noticed a shipping confirmation, then did a Google search about the boxes. From the search results, some were pretty upset that they hadn't received any notification about the upcoming box and there were other's who posted they had just received their box in the mail. I was super excited for the anticipation of the box that a few days later it arrived in my mailbox (I got the box a week ago).

I rushed inside to open the box immediately to see what product samples were inside. I opened the box and was very surprised what was inside, then thought, "Hey, I spent $5 for this box! It's so worth the cost!".

What's inside?
- Gillette Venus & Olay Sugarberry Scent Razor ($8.99 value*)
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in ($7.59-$9.09 value*)
- Fekkai Glossing Cream (trial size) ($18.99 value - full size*)
- L'Oreal BB Cream sample in Light ($7.99 value - full size*)
- LaRoche-Posay Effaclar Duo sample ($36.99 value - full size*)
- a coupon for $5 off any beauty purchase $15 or more
* Value is based on online prices from Target's website , in-store Target prices may vary by location. 

My overall reaction: 5-stars

I'm hoping Target will continue the Beauty Box after getting reviews from the introductory box because I will definitely be subscribing to them. It's always nice to save money with subscription boxes and to test out new products, too. Of course, they can be a hit-or-miss deal, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment