Sunday, June 23, 2013

Julep Maven It Girl Box


So, I was recently reading a post from The Budget Babe about the Julep Maven Box. The color, Dianna (also her namesake), instantly drew me in as I've been looking for the perfect shade like that for months. So, I thought to myself to try subscribing to Julep once again. A little side note, I had subscribed to Julep months ago but had cancelled because I wasn't satisfied with the box at the time. I started the quiz and the box selected was the "It Girl" Starter Box, although you get like 3 other choices if your not satisfied with the box chosen based on your answers. I did receive this box "FREE" by using code "DIANNA" at checkout, the code is only valid until June 30th. I did, however, purchase the hand set with two additional polishes. On Friday, my box had arrived and loved the colors of the polish. Want join me at Julep? Get your first box "FREE"? Sign up here. (This is my personal rewards code and you will also receive one to share, too.) Use code DIANNA (good through June 30) or FREEBOX at checkout. Please note that if you sign up for the subscription, you will be billed monthly for $19.99 (unless you choose to skip or cancel).
 
It Girl Starter Box
 
Extra goodies purchased: Beautiful Hands To-Go, Rock Star Hand Cream sample,
 Gloria polish, Camille polish (mystery polish request)
 
Swatches: 
 

 
      
  


No comments:

Post a Comment