Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Ipsy Glam Bag

It's the last day of January! Can you believe that we're 31 days into 2013? January is the beginning of a New Year & fresh new starts. I was looking forward to the January Ipsy Glam Bag to see what new items to add to my routine or replace. Let's take a look into the glam bag for January:
 
  • Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil ($14 Value .5 oz - Sephora.com) - used as a daily treatment for nails, hair, or skin. I've used it as a face moisturizer when I get out of the shower. I have combination skin and noticed a difference in my face. I also use it at the ends of my hair for less frizz and shine.
  •  
  • Sexy Hair Spray & Play ($17.50 Value 10.6 oz  - Ulta.com) - living in South Texas we have some crazy weather and this spray does it's thing. Where I live there is so much humidity that it's very rare I fix it because within minutes of stepping outside it's flat and up in a crazy bun it goes.
  • Nailtini in Bloody Mary ($13 Value - Tini Beauty) - Made in the USA, Triple-Free. I love this nail polish! My manicure lasted about a week (without a top coat), so I've been impressed with the brand. It's also the perfect color for Valentine's Day, too.
  • Soho Beauty Concealer Brush ($7.99 Value - Soho Beauty) - These brushes are pretty amazing and affordable. The first set of brushes I tried was the SOHO Travel Brush 5 pc. set that included a blush brush, foundation brush, all-over-eye shadow brush, smudge brush, and a travel-size cosmetic bag. The concealer brush was the perfect addition to this set. They are very affordable if you are on a budget, so I highly recommend them.  
  • Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter ($7 Value - Pacifica Perfume) - notes of Strawberry, Raspberry, Mandarin and Italian Sweet Orange. I opened that bottle and fell in love. The smell is so invigorating! It's currently my go-to lotion and perfect for Spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment