Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions



 
 
Palmolive recently came out with Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap in yummy scents: Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, & Ginger White Tea. I was chosen by Influenster to test these products complimentary and given a series of tasks to complete.
 
Here's a couple of questions asked:
  • Your favorite scent and why?: Ginger White Tea, I love the smell of White Tea, I own several White Tea hand soaps from Dial (You never know when you'll run out. Plus, I've been using coupons to stock up, too.)
  • Which scent you shared with a girlfriend - what did she think of it?: I shared the Lime Basil with my mom, since she ran out of dish soap. She used it the other night while washing dishes and the entire kitchen smelled. I related the scent to Skittles.
  • Where you can find Fresh Infusions™? - Walmart or Target!

  • When I first got the box in, I knew exactly what I was going to test them out on...MAKEUP BRUSHES! Yes, you read correctly. I washed my makeup brushes in the Ginger White Tea. I find that dish soap cleans brushes more effectively and it's cost efficient. Once the brushes dried, they were left with a light flowery scent and soft to the touch. I store them under my bathroom cabinet for later use. I cleaned 25+ makeup brushes and you can hardly tell I've used the bottle. Remember, when cleaning your makeup brushes that the soap/shampoo you'd use should be minimal. You don't want to have tons of bubbles and taking a lot of time getting the soap out from the bristles.

    The second use for me...BATHE THE DOGS! Ok, so I have TWO 2 1/2 year old pups that are not the most excited about bath time unless it's a shower. Yes, my dogs will occasionally take a shower (I'm normally in the shower with them). So, one's petite and the other twice her size (he's a boy - go figure he's the bigger one). I had to bathe them separate this time because I had no help, they can get pretty crazy at the same time. I used the soap because it's been said that it helps kill fleas. I left it on them for about 5 minutes, rinsed, then shampooed with their regular dog soap. I will say it worked!

    I plan on using my FIVE coupons at the nearest Walmart or Target to stock up before I run out or the coupons expiration date. I'd suggest testing these products out for yourself.

    Check these websites for more information:
  •  Palmolive® website (Click Here)
  •  Influenster review page: (Click Here)

  • Disclaimer:
    This product was received complimentary through Influenster. The opinions given are 100% my own.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment