Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review: Motives Color Perfecting Foundation Quad

Back in August/September, I received this Motives for LaLa Color Perfecting Foundation Quad in Medium Dark from a wonderful woman, Ronica Dorries Garcia, who create a group for her team/promoters. I signed up to become a promoter to educate those about Motives and test out new products.


(From the website) 
Primary Benefits of Motives® Color Perfection Quads: 
  • All-in-one quad to contour, highlight and conceal
  • Build your foundation from medium to full coverage
  • Customize your foundation with four shades to match your skin tone
  • Moisturize and condition for smoother-looking skin
  • Great for all skin types
  • Paraben, fragrance, oil and dye free


This has been my go-to compact the last few months. I've learned when applying this product, a little goes a long way unlike other foundations. I do use a face primer underneath the quad and I typically pick two-three darker shades to mix my perfect shade, then use the lightest as a concealer. My best foundation applying tip is to use a damp blending sponge to apply the product all over. The product retails for $35 but it's definitely worth the price. To get your own, go to Ronica Dorries Garcia - Motives Website: (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment