Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July Mani

Happy Thursday! Happy 4th of July! I was originally planning an entire look from head to toe but I ended up working a 10-hr shift due to an emergency call that came in about 15 minutes before my shift ended. I want to take the time to say that life is very precious and we should never take it for granted. Live your life to the fullest! I want to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. If you are traveling, I hope you have a safe journey to wherever your destination may be. For those popping fireworks, be cautious and safe, do not horseplay as they can be a danger to you or others. 

So, here's my 4th of July mani. Enjoy! (Singing) *the stars and stripes...* Sorry, that's the only thing I could think of. 

I interchanged the thumb and fingers, red and blue with the exception of the ring finger. On the ring finger, I mixed  blue, silver, and red glitter. I also applied the patriotic glitter nail polish as a base and top coat for the glitter. The products used are listed below.
Products used:
Sally Hansen Nail Growth in Clear (found at any drugstore)
L.A. Colors Color Craze in Confetti & In a Flash (from Dollar General or Dollar Tree)
Nicole by O.P.I Kardashian Kollection in Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi (Walmart)
Chi Ceramic Base Coat Bonder (HEB Plus - Texas Only)
Glitter (from Dollar Tree or Dollar General)

No comments:

Post a Comment