Thursday, July 11, 2013

VEET® EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On Kit

Over a month ago, I received the VEET EasyWax Electrical Roll-on Kit complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. I received the product the day before my birthday and was excited to test it out. While I've only tested the product once, it's pretty amazing.
 
From Veet's website, here are the claims:
 
Our innovative EasyWax™ Electrical Roll-On Kit is a self-heating wax system that has everything you need for quick and easy salon-quality results at home. Simply heat up, roll on, and wax off hair for incredible smoothness that lasts up to 28 days!
  • Salon-quality without the salon prices
  • Keeps wax at the perfect temperature
  • Ensures a clean and even application
 
Each Pack Contains
  • A self-heating device and its cap
  • A 50ml roll-on wax refill, specially designed for use on legs & arms
  • 12 non-woven strips
  • 4 Perfect Finish Wipes
  • A base to hold the device and electrical cable
So, what's my take?
The instructions given are to plug in the device and let warm for 30 minutes, then apply to the desired area. I actually took an hour to heat the wax because I found that 30 minutes just didn't seem like enough time. What's the greatest thing about the self-heating device? The temperature is consistent, doesn't get to hot like other waxes. I think I went over one area twice to pick up any residue or hair from the strip. Once I was finished, I used the perfect finishing wipes to make sure all the residue from the wax was gone (the wax cannot be washed with water).
 
Why did I only test the product once?
The claims really do speak for themselves. You get about 28 days of smoothness and no shaving! I've used other waxing products before that claim the same but have never matched to par.
 
Interested in trying the product?
You can find online or any drugstore retailer. I also found a $5 off coupon from Veet's website, click here.
Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment