Monday, July 8, 2013

The Haute Series: Gilded Matchy Matchy

I'm sorry for the delay in today's posting of "The Haute Series". I've had a few technical difficulties today with uploading pictures. Here's week 3, Gilded Matchy Matchy. These items are from the current mark. Magalog 7, which ends July 11 (this Thursday).

Featured Products:
Exotic Hues, $14, Nailed It Trend Marrakesh (Limited Edition), $7

Prep your face with a moisturizer of your choice, mine was Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture Satin Finish Lotion. Next, I took Olay Fresh Effect BB Cream in Light to Medium with a damp sponge all over my face, except eyes. The BB cream has SPF 15, which is a bonus.
I applied mark. Just Pinched in Cheeky onto the apply of my cheeks, blend with either your fingers or blush brush. Lightly apply, Just Blushing in Afterglow on top. I applied NYX Blush in Espresso in the hollows of my cheeks and along my hairline for my bronzer.
I lined my waterline/tightline  with the L.A. Colors Eyeliner Pencil in Brown-Black, then swept exotic hues gold shade over my lids, into creases and up to brow bones. I then took exotic hues green shade onto the lids and across my waterline. I used mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler to curl my lashes, then applied the Balm "The Body Builder" Mascara in Black to my top and bottom lashes.
For the lips, I lined them with Starlooks Lip Pencil in Bare, applied mark. Lipclick in Bare Hug, then added a little shine with mark.'s Glimmer Shine in Nude Shimmer (no longer available).
 
I had already given myself a manicure over the weekend and I only had applied Pink Armor Nail Gel (yes, the one from infomercials). I had already heard some good reviews, so my mom and I decided to test it out. So left it as a base coat, then applied nailed it shade in mint tea; allow to dry.
Once dried you need to take a clean sponge - tip applicator, paint on shade saffron to the end of the sponge, and dab onto your nails to achieve a foiled effect.
Once dried, I sealed it with Sally Hansen's Insta Dry in Clear to complete my manicure.

Thanks for checking out this weeks Makeup Monday series and don't forget to check back next Monday for the final installment of "The Haute Series".


 

No comments:

Post a Comment