Monday, July 1, 2013

Review: Sun Goddess Sunless Tanner

Since the beginning of Spring, I've been looking for the right sunless tanner product but have either been too dark or turns me orange. Thank you to Sun Goddess, Inc. for sending me their Sunless Tanning Lotion in Dark (along with samples to hand out) for testing purposes. 

Sun Goddess, Inc. Quick Facts:
Natural & Luxurious Ingredients
Beautiful, Dark, Golden Brown Color
Tans Instantly
Quick Drying
Sunless Tan Will Last up to 10 Days
Tan Will Not Rub Off on Clothing
Smells Delicious
Animal Cruelty Free
Application Gloves Included. 


Before
After
On Saturday, June 22nd I received the product in the mail and I started my initial testing on Sunday, June 23rd. I used the self-tanner on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you look at my after picture of my legs, the left leg was Friday's application and the right leg was from the previous three applications. This product is absolutely amazing! I recommend to anyone wanting to get a tan for summer or even year-round. I do recommend using gloves for application or your hands will change colors if not washed immediately. 

So, how much is Sun Goddess Sunless Tanner? It's $38.95 for an 8 oz bottle, samples included. Also, Sun Goddess, Inc. will be offering my followers a 10% discount, when you purchase from their website at www.SunGoddess.com.  The code for the 10% will be laurendanielle.

Disclaimer: This product was sent from Sun Goddess, Inc. complimentary for review and testing purposes. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment